If you aren't reading Sarah Taylor's blog, you need to be!
- Sarah is a plus size model, a blogger, a beauty diversity advocate, and a public speaker.
- Sarah is open about surviving abuse, self-hatred and sadness, and helps others by telling her story.
- She is the Reigning Miss Plus Canada.
- She walked at Full Figured Fashion Week 2015.
- She works in a non profit sector at a software company.
- She loves SWAKdesigns!
She wore our Clarabelle Multi Wear Top on vacation and styled it perfectly! She made us envious of her one shouldered look paired with shorts and a cute headband!
She also personalized our Sue Plus Size Top with a cute fur vest and skinny jeans! Try our Sammy Skinny Jeans for a similar look. She looks effortlessly put together, and we are aiming to copy this look ASAP!
To celebrate International Women's Day, she channeled her mother and came up with this adorable outfit! She is wearing The Marion Plus Size Top and "sexified" it by pairing it with the Liza Plus Size Skirt! She looks beautiful in this outfit and, more importantly, she feels beautiful!
Want even more from Sarah? Check out her site http://www.sarahtaylorsjourney.com/
We love to hear when our clothes help a woman to feel beautiful! Which outfits make you feel beautiful?
All Professional Photography is by Robert Skuja Photography.