Free shipping within the USA on any order over $75 USD after discounts.
When Jessica Kane wants to play, you say YES! The founder of SKORCH Magazine reached out to SWAK and wanted to partner on an editorial to feature four fab bloggers at all stages of their career. If you've never heard of the body-positive mag, this is your chance to see the amazing and inspirational work they do for us curvy girls.
We were elated at the opportunity to host some of the brightest stars in the bunch of bloggers bouncing around the plus size space and thrilled to see them in our clothes. With their favorite accessories in hand and bright attitudes, these plus size pioneers offered some serious sunshine at SWAK headquarters.
From Fresno to Minnesota, Washington and LA, we had all sorts of fun with these ladies and loved seeing their SWAK style. Each blogger has a unique perspective and point of view. From Amanda Williams who is forcing the fashion industry to pay attention to the MidWest, to Kristine Thompson whose signature business chic style is bringing a whole new flavor to the blogosphere, were excited to highlight and/or introduce these fab four.
Amanda Allison, of fashionloveandmartinis.com, offers a different size perspective and has a fab YouTube channel with lots of tutorials and her "Inside the Dressing Room" series which is a must see. Her make up is always on point and we just adore her!
If you've been paying attention to plus size bloggers in that last year or two, you've probably run across California girl Kristine Thompson. Her edgy business chic style is the perfect motivator for anyone trying to mix up the day to day. Check out her style blog at trendycurvy.com.
Amanda Williams brought her spunky Midwestern personality with her, across the country, and we loved getting to know this baby blogger. New to the social media and blogging seen, Amanda is all about bringing more options to the Midwest and showing that they've got plenty of style sense too. With her site mybellamoxie.com she is trying to force the fashion industry to pay attention to the flyover states.
Runa Azam has quickly risen to popularity with those that follow the beauty and plus size blogger set. Her glamorous sense of style and exotic look provide a wonderful new flavor to the blogging scene. She fell in love with our Eternity Convertible Dress in white and was a blast to play dress up with. Check out her style at runaazam.com!
- What are the best exquisite types of plus size clothing for women?
- Why are famous brands focusing on expanding to plus size attires?
- Why A Plus Size Maxi Dress Is Best For Curvy Women? Complete Guide!
- Best Guide For Plus Size Dresses For Women!
- Online Shopping for Affordable Plus Size Clothing Is Fun!
- Stacy Cold Shoulder Top- Voting Now Closed
- An app designed for the plus size community - ALLGO
- Picture Yourself in Kelly
- Cast your vote - Enchanted Top Results Are In!
- Cast your vote - Eternity Dress Spring '18
- Meet Leah Vernon
- The Making of the Curvy Guardians
- 3 Ways to Style Joyce
- Meet Liz of 'With Wonder and Whimsy'
- Meet Farrah Estrella
- Outfits and Anecdotes - Fashion Rules
- How to Wear a Maxi Skirt in Winter
- Outfits and Anecdotes- Dress for Yourself
- Outfits and Anecdotes- Best Year Yet
- 3 Curvy Girl Resolutions to make in 2017
- What to Wear
- Style Crush
- Style Beyond Size 22
- Holiday Survival: SWAK Fan Advice
- Holiday Survival
- Behind the Scenes
- Wear Now, Wear Later
- Endless Ways To Wear
- Playing Dress Up
- Rethink: The Maxi Skirt
- Don't totally impromptu it, Boo!
- SWAK Style Files- Steal Briana's Style
- The Man Behind the Curtain - Meet our CEO
- They are SWAK Whisperers- Meet our Customer Care team
- She fulfills Plus Size Fashion Dreams - Meet our Warehouse Manager
- Every Office has One - Meet our Mama Bear
- Meet our Marketing Team- They make plus size fashion visible!
- Meet our Production Team- They make shopping happen!
- Be a Repeater
- SWAK Travel Closet: Welcome to Hawaii!
- Memorial Day Guide!
- Splish Splash Your Way Through Summer!
- Your SWAK Points Cheat Sheet is HERE!
- Live in Color!
- Blogger Alert: With Wonder and Whimsy
- Everyday Romance!
- Festival Fashion!
- Meet Sarah Taylor!
- Sneak Peak Into Our Newest Lookbook!!
- Your Super Bowl Party Checklist