- Good lighting! Make sure your light source is BEHIND THE CAMERA or else we can't see you!
- Clean up! Tidy your surroundings or find a simple or cool wall that isn't too distracting to take your shot.
- Show your shape! Don't hide your body, celebrate it! We want to see you from HEAD TO TOE.
Tips from Rayna on striking the perfect pose:
- Find your angle! Spend time in the mirror finding your best angles and then note your best ones! We all have them.
- Bring attention to your waist! Bring those arms up and cinch that waist in.
- Model from your head to your toes! When posing for a full body shot, remember your feet, hands and neck! Elongate!
Watch our latest "SWAK and 60 Seconds" here!