Use discount code THANKS70 at checkout and get 70% off sitewide. No minimums, no exclusions.
We're so excited to introduce to you today, our friend Farrah Estrella of Estrella Fashion Report. This size 24/3x beautiful lady shared with us her thoughts on our Joan Maxi Dress and Megan Dress. Farrah on our Joan Maxi Dress: "The color, cranberry, is beautiful. It goes really well with my skin tone. I also like that it is very lightweight and the material is very comfortable. This dress is great if you are a little self-conscious and don’t want to show off your arms, the kimono sleeves will cover them up perfectly."
Farrah on our Megan Dress: "No matter what size you are at this moment, love yourself and practice self-care. Don’t be afraid to try prints ladies, I normally wear what I like. I don’t necessarily follow trends or care about fashion rules. I break the 'Rules' all the time!"
Farrah has been blogging for the last 5 years. In fact, she won Full Figured Fashion Week 2016 "Blogger of the Year" award. When asked why she starting blogging, Farrah said "I was a straight-size model when I was younger and after getting married, I gained weight, life got in the way and I kind of put fashion on the back burner. After my divorce, I was looking for an outlet and since I like to write and I love fashion, I decided that I was going to start a blog. At first it was just a way to entertain myself, keep myself busy and attend events, socialize and meet people but then it quickly became a way to make extra income and a career. Blogging is my passion and it is what I want to do for the rest of my life."
This Tampa- based beauty added that, "What I love about blogging is that it has opened so many opportunities for me to travel, meet beautiful, confident women who inspired me to be better and to follow my dreams." In her free time she enjoys designing jewelry, photography, food and traveling. Farrah has the 411 on all things plus size fashion (you won't miss a beat of industry news if you follow her).
Read the rest of her blog on Joan HERE.
Read the rest of her blog on Megan HERE.
Follow Farrah on social media at @EstrellaFashionReport
Read her blog here- http://estrellafashionreport.com/
- Stacy Cold Shoulder Top- Voting Now Closed
- An app designed for the plus size community - ALLGO
- Picture Yourself in Kelly
- Cast your vote - Enchanted Top Results Are In!
- Cast your vote - Eternity Dress Spring '18
- Meet Leah Vernon
- The Making of the Curvy Guardians
- 3 Ways to Style Joyce
- Meet Liz of 'With Wonder and Whimsy'
- Meet Farrah Estrella
- Outfits and Anecdotes - Fashion Rules
- How to Wear a Maxi Skirt in Winter
- Outfits and Anecdotes- Dress for Yourself
- Outfits and Anecdotes- Best Year Yet
- 3 Curvy Girl Resolutions to make in 2017
- What to Wear
- Style Crush
- Style Beyond Size 22
- Holiday Survival: SWAK Fan Advice
- Holiday Survival
- Behind the Scenes
- Wear Now, Wear Later
- Endless Ways To Wear
- Playing Dress Up
- Rethink: The Maxi Skirt
- Don't totally impromptu it, Boo!
- SWAK Style Files- Steal Briana's Style
- The Man Behind the Curtain - Meet our CEO
- They are SWAK Whisperers- Meet our Customer Care team
- She fulfills Plus Size Fashion Dreams - Meet our Warehouse Manager
- Every Office has One - Meet our Mama Bear
- Meet our Marketing Team- They make plus size fashion visible!
- Meet our Production Team- They make shopping happen!
- Be a Repeater
- SWAK Travel Closet: Welcome to Hawaii!
- Memorial Day Guide!
- Splish Splash Your Way Through Summer!
- Your SWAK Points Cheat Sheet is HERE!
- Live in Color!
- Blogger Alert: With Wonder and Whimsy
- Everyday Romance!
- Festival Fashion!
- Meet Sarah Taylor!
- Sneak Peak Into Our Newest Lookbook!!
- Your Super Bowl Party Checklist
- One Piece, Three Ways: Palazzo Pant Edition
- Beauty Roundup!
- One Skirt, Three Ways!
- Monroe meets Pantone!!
- Last Minute Gift Guide!